3-in-1 massage mat
Full Body Massage Mat features massage rollers, vibration nodes and heat function for the ultimate 3-in-1 massage. Massage rollers rotate to knead your neck, effectively easing tense and stiff neck muscles while 4 sets of nodes vibrate from your upper back to your calves along with soothing heat, providing your entire body with a relaxing massage. Please note that the kneading massage function is designed for the neck pillow only while vibrating massage for other body parts.
Personalize your full body massage by choosing between soothing heat, kneading massage for the neck and vibrating massage for the upper back, lower back, thighs or calves. The above functions can work independently. The built-in auto-off timer ensures safe use. Choose a working time between 10, 15 and 20 minutes for a pleasant massage.
3 Vibration intensity levels & 5 modes
The vibrating full-back massager is equipped with 3 vibration intensity levels (L, default/M/H) to meet the different needs of users. Freedom to choose from 5 vibration modes (Pulsing, Tapping, Auto, Rapid Alternating and Constant) for relaxing the target areas. Each mode will automatically switch every 3 minutes.
Feel free to use the back massage chair pad on sofas, recliners, floors, beds and more. Note: Do not use it near water or in wet places.
The ideal gift
Made of premium and super soft short plush and breathable mesh for maximum comfort, RENPHO Back Massage Chair Pad features a flexible and foldable design for easy storage, making it the ideal gift for your loved one to improve their wellness.
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
Read all instructions before using (this appliance).
- For household use only, not for medical or commercial purposes.
- This appliance can only be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or cognitive capabilities if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
- Children shall not play with the appliance.
Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
DANGER - To reduce the risk of electric shock:
1) Always unplug this appliance from the electrical outlet immediately after using and before cleaning.
2) Never use pins or other metallic fasteners with this appliance.
3) Do not use or store the appliance in wet environments (e.g. spa, bathroom, sink) or moist conditions, high temperatures or dusty places.
4) Do not immerse the appliance in water or other liguids.
5) Do not operate the appliance or handle the plug with wet hands.
WARNING - To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock, or injury
1. If the appliance is to be used by the following user groups, please consult a doctor, otherwise, accident, injury or discomfort may occur:
1) Persons suffering from thrombus, severe aneurysm, malignant tumor, venous tumor, skin infections, etc.
2) Persons suffering from osteoporosis, weak bones, abnormal or curved spine, or other acute pains
3) Persons suffering from diabetes or other sensory impairment
4) Persons with a pacemaker or medical devices implanted
5) Pregnant or postpartum women
6) Persons currently suffering from an injury to the lower extremities
7) Persons being treated for a medical condition or physical injury
8) Persons with a heart condition, or abnormal blood circulation
9)Persons with open wounds, discolored areas, or any part of the body that is swollen, burned, inflamed or where skin eruptions or sores are present
10) Persons who have received cardiac or visceral surgery
11) Persons with increased or reduced sensitivity to heat
12) Persons suffering from a fever
13) Persons feeling discomfort
If you experience any discomfort, please stop using the appliance immediately and consult your doctor.
2. The appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in.
Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning.
3. Do not use the appliance near heat resources (e.g. radiators or stoves). Excessive heating can occur and cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
4. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by or near children, sick people, or those with disabilities.
5. Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return the appliance to a service center for examination and repair.
6. Do not carry this appliance by supply cord or use cord as a handle. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
7. Never drop or insert any objects into any opening.
8. Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
9. Keep away from sharp objects to avoid scratching.
10. Do not break, twist, or drag the cord. Do not place excessively heavy objects on the appliance to avoid damage.
11. Do not turn on the appliance while sleeping/feeling asleep or after intake of alcohol.
12. Any modification or disassembly of the appliance without authorization is prohibited.
13. The appliance has a heated surface. Persons insensitive to heat must be careful when using the appliance.
14. Use heated surfaces carefully. May cause serious burns. Do not use over insensitive skin areas or in the presence of poor circulation. The unattended use of heat by children or incapacitated persons may be dangerous.
15. Temperatures sufficiently high to cause burns may occur regardless of the control setting. Do not use on an infant or invalid or on a sleeping or unconscious person. Do not use on insensitive skin or on a person with poor blood circulation. Check where skin is in contact with the heated area of the appliance frequently to reduce the risk of blistering.