- What's Included
- Release muscle soreness and speed up workout recovery with a powerful percussion massage
- Designed with adjustable settings for a customized massage experience
- Promotes movements in the muscle
Powerful Percussion Treatment
Equipped with a high-torque brushless motor with 12MM amplitude that delivers up to 50lbs (23kg) massage intensity to relieve your muscle tightness, stiffness, and pain.
Noise Reduction Technology
Operates with noise levels as low as 45dB, even at the maximum speed setting to allow you to enjoy muscle relaxation without distracting others.
6 Massage Heads & 6 Speed Levels
Choose from 6 professional massage heads to target different muscle groups and adjust the massage intensity from 1 to 6 for a more targeted relief.
- 2500mAh battery capacity
- Speed: 6 built-in speeds
- Battery life: 4 hours
- Amplitude: 12mm
- Head attachments: 6 (bullet head, flat head, air cushion, ball head, shovel head & u head)
- Noise: <=45dB
- Size: 6.7 in x 8.4 in x 2.4 in
- Weight: 1.9lbs
- RENPHO Power Massage Gun
- 6 Massage Heads
- Travel Case
- Charging Cable
- User Manual
When using an electric appliance, basic precautions shouldalways be followed, including the following:
Read all instructions before using (this appliance).
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory, or cognitive capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
- Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- The appliance is not intended for medical use. It is intended only for household to provide a luxurious massage
DANGER- To reduce the risk of electric shock:
- Do not reach for the appliance that has fallen into water.
- Do not use while bathing or in a shower.
- Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
WARNING- To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to
persons, please follow the instructions below:
- The appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in use, and before cleaning, putting on or taking off parts.
- Do not operate under a blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur and cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
- Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on, or near children, invalids, or disabled persons.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never operate this appliance if it is not working properly, has been damaged, or dropped into water. Return the appliance to a service center for examination and repair.
- Never operate the appliance with the air openings blocked
- Keep the air openings free of lint, hair, and the like.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
- Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- Do not keep the appliance near a magnetic field or where it can be affected by a magnetic field, for it can cause batteries to discharge.
- Do not use the appliance before bed as it has a stimulating effect and can delay sleep.
- Avoid touching the gap between the massage head and body with your finger or hair to avoid pinching.
- It is recommended to start the massage with minimal intensity. Do not use for more than 30 minutes at a time.
- Excessive use could lead to slight bruise or appliance overheating that shortens its lifespan.
- Please keep the appliance away from heat and avoid using it in places where the surrounding temperature is relatively hot.
- Do not use the appliance with wet hands.
- Only use the original massage head officially provided in the package. The use of a third-party massage head may cause damage to the appliance and void the warranty.
- Do not drop, apply excessive force or heavy weight over the appliance to avoid malfunction and/or damages.
- If a high temperature or foul odor occurs while using the appliance, stop using it immediately and unplug the appliance.
- It is prohibited for non-professional personnel to repair the appliance or replace parts.
- Use only massage heads that produce the best results.
- Do not press the massage head vigorously or cover the appliance during a massage.
- Do not use the appliance in close proximity to long hair, loose clothing or jewelry.
- Do not massage on the same body part for a prolonged period of time. If you feel unwell, please stop using it immediately.
Do not use the massage gun on:
- Sensitive skin, swollen or inflamed areas, in area where there is poor circulation, where skin eruptions are present, or in the area of unexplained abdominal pain
- Head, face, cervical vertebrae, spine vertebral body
- Varicose veins
- Tumor site
- The throat area
- Hard parts such as the head or body bones
- Genital area (do not use this for sexual purposes. It is a powerful massaging appliance and may cause severe bodily harm)
- An unconscious or sleeping person
- Any possible fracture site
- Positions close to the bony areas: the humerus, the back of the foot, the back of the hand, etc.
If you fall into any of the following user groups, please consult a doctor before use:
- Blood stasis
- Heart disease, with a pacemaker, defibrillator, or metal contents in the body
- Infants/minors/pregnant women
- If you have experienced joint surgery within 90 days, do not use the appliance on the body within 3 inches of the surgical position.
- If you feel unwell or have any unusual discomfort, please stop using the appliance immediately.
- Warning Chemical Exposure: If the battery pack leaks, Do Not allow the liquid to contact with the skin or eyes. If contact has been made, wash the affected area with copious amounts of water and seek medical advice.
- Do not throw the battery into fire or heat it. The used battery should be placed in a sealed plastic bag and safely disposed of in accordance with local environmental regulations.
- Battery life can vary by application and/or operating conditions. If the appliance is not in use for a long period of time, please keep it powered off and charge it once a month to prolong its lifespan.