- What's Included
- Improves sleep quality
- Relaxes tired soles
- Eases stress and boosts mood
- Relieve tensed feet
- Gentle & soothing experience
Soothing Foot Spa Bath Massage
Indulge in a foot spa experience with this device designed to relax your tired feet.
Enjoy a personalized foot spa massage with heat by choosing your desired warmth from 95°F - 118°F. PTC heater includes multi-insulation protection, so it’s safer for you to enjoy a relaxing foot spa massager.
Select from 3 modes: continuous rolling, even time intervals, and unequal time intervals to target acupuncture points.
Enjoy heat bubbles for your overworked feet.
Set the timer from 10 mins to 60 mins for personal preference.
- Massage Modes: 3
- Heating: Yes
- Max Temperature: 95°F - 118°F
- Timer: 10/20/30/40/50/60 minutes
- Massage rollers: 6
- Dimensions: 19.3 in x 16.1 in x 16.5 in
- Weight: 8.8 lbs
- LED Display
- Foot Spa Massager x 1
- AC Adapter x 1
- Manual x 1
- This appliance can be used by children aged 8 and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance.
Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- This appliance is not intended for medical use. It is intended only to provide a luxurious spa massage.
- Any individual who may be pregnant or has recently given birth, has a foot condition or skin disease, has a heart condition or a pacemaker, suffers from diabetes or other sensory impairment, phlebitis and/or thrombosis, foot joint dysfunction, inflammation or injuries, weak bones, osteoporosis, a high fever, is at an increased risk of developing blood clots, has pins/screws/artificial joints or other medical devices implanted in his/her foot, is being treated for a medical condition or physical injury or is under a doctor's care should consult a medical professional before using the appliance designed for household use.
- If you have any concerns regarding your health, consult your doctor before using your RENPHO foot spa massager.
- NEVER use any foot spa massager on open wounds, discolored areas, or any area of the body that is swollen, burned, inflamed or where skin eruptions
or sores are present.
- Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by children, invalids, or disabled persons. (Children under 6 cannot use)
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Ensure that your hands are dry when operating the controls or removing the plug.
- Connect this appliance to a properly grounded outlet only. See Grounding Instructions.
- To disconnect, switch all controls off, then remove the plug from the outlet. Use the appliance on a dry sturdy level surface.
- Always keep the appliance horizontally when using or not.
- Always unplug the appliance when filling or moving the appliance.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
- Please stop using the appliance if you feel uncomfortable (pain, dizziness,
Before using, please make sure to lock the wheels to keep the appliance unmovable.
- DO NOT turn on or operate the appliance without water.
- DO NOT immerse the appliance in water or any other liquid.
- DO NOT attempt to stand on when you use the foot spa massager. Use only while seated.
- DO NOT use this unit for more than 60 minutes at a time. Extensive use could cause excessive evaporation of the water, and/or cause the appliance to overheat. Should this occur, stop using the appliance and allow it to cool down.
- DO NOT operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged or dropped into water.
- DO NOT touch the bottom of the foot spa massager while using or after using it. The heater is on the bottom, which will make the bottom hotter than the rest of the appliance.
- DO NOT operate under a blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur and cause fire, electric shock or injury to persons.
- DO NOT move the appliance by dragging the cord or use the cord as a handle.
NEVER drop or insert any object into any opening.
- DO NOT reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug it immediately.
- DO NOT use while bathing or showering. Use only in a dry area.
- DO NOT place or store the appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
- DO NOT attempt to plug or unplug the appliance while your feet are in the water.